With 58% of UK businesses having fallen victim to a ransomware attack, we think it’s time to debunk some common myths and misconceptions surrounding ransomware and provide some practical advice to help organisations limit the damage done during an attack.
In this webcast we’ll discuss:
– Is it really game over the second an innocent employee clicks on a phishing email?
– What can you do in the window from click to encryption?
– How do you prevent an attacker from moving laterally around your IT estate?
– How do you ensure the attacker isn’t lying in wait to strike again?
– How do you look after the people involved in the response, which can be an extremely stressful & trying time?
We’ll unpick the journey of a ransomware attack and share practical techniques and advice defenders can use to contain or extract an attack before, during and after the attempted breach.
Join cybersecurity experts David Calder, Chief Product Officer at Adarma and Bernard Montel, Security Strategist at Tenable to get under the skin of a ransomware attack and learn strategies to minimise the impact to your business.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!