Adarma Limited Privacy Information for Visitors
When you visit our premises, we may collect personal data from you for the following purposes:
- To register you as a visitor to our premises.
- To ensure your health and safety when on our premises.
- To keep our premises secure.
- To prevent crime and for employee safety, including through the use of CCTV.
- To report any incidents on our premises to the relevant authorities.
- To allow us to establish or defend a legal claim.
What types of data may we process about you?
When you enter our premises, we require you to complete a registration process during which we ask you to disclose your name and email address and we capture a photograph of you so we can identify you. Our premises are monitored by CCTV systems and we will collect images of you when you visit our offices. CCTV notices are clearly displayed at our sites.
Why do we collect this personal data?
We collect your personal data for the purposes of maintaining the security of our sites and for the prevention of crime. We do so because it is in our legitimate interests – this is our lawful basis for processing your personal data under data protection law.
How may we use your personal data?
Your personal data may be accessed by authorised Adarma employees to investigate a security incident and, if required, may be disclosed to the police or relevant authorities in connection with a legal or regulatory matter.
How long do we keep this personal data for?
We may keep the data you provide us with when you register at our premises for 30 days. We hold CCTV images for up to 30-days after which they are deleted.